Starting in the 2019 season, TLL has partnered with Dicks's Team Sports HQ (TSHQ) for its website, registration and payment process, team scheduling / standings and league communications. We have taken this step to simplify registrations, provide a better overall experience to players and parents, ease in league administration and to comply with Little League reporting requirements.
Dick's TSHQ is a certified data partner of Little League International.
Before you can register your child
for Tuxedo Little League, you must create an account
on our website.
For more information on our programs for Spring 2019, please see our Program Information pageTo create an account:
- Click the Register button at the top right corner of the website
- Enter your email address, a desired username (we recommend using your email address as your username), and a desired password
- You will then be prompted to fill out information about yourself and (optionally) create an additional account for your spouse/partner/other parent or guardian.
NOTE: We recommend that you include your cell phone # and say YES to receiving text alerts. This will allow you to receive important communications from your Team and the League. You can opt. out later.
- At the bottom of the page, click Continue
- You will now be prompted to register a participant (your child) and select a program. Available programs are displayed depending on the participants birth date.
NOTE: Depending on your child's age, more than one program may display as available for registration. Please only register for a single program. If you're not sure which to register for, ask a TLL board member or coach. Don't worry, we will confirm your selection with you and can move your child to another program after the registration.